Direct From Our Farm To You!
Serving the Pittsburgh Area with our local pasture raised chicken!
Pittsburgh Area Drop Off Locations & Times
Saturday, December 22nd at Noon
20093 Route 19
Cranberry Twp, PA
Drop Point is right by Wendy's
849 Freeport Rd
Next Drop TBD
About the Chicken
We want to bring healthy Pasture Raised Chicken to you! Our chickens are raised with methods that extend beyond organic. We never use antibiotics and instead look to nature for our bio-security. Fresh air, open pastures, sunshine and a nutritious diet keeps our birds healthy. What this means for you is you not only get chicken that is healthy for you, but you get a chicken that's far superior in flavor as well. You cant buy this in stores!
What's Beyond Organic
Here's the deal, we do not carry an "Organic" logo on our packaging, nor do we care to. However, we go beyond what is required to carry it. We believe having good wholesome food isn't just meeting the minimum requirements and checking boxes. So while we don't have the logo on our packaging and we can not call our food "Organic," we instead put glass walls on our farm and show you our own set of standards that are modeled from nature! It is everything organic is and then some!
How Drop Points Work
To order just follow these steps:
- Visit our online store and place your order. You will notice our chicken is not priced online. This is because it is all sold by weight. More on this in step 3.
- During your checkout place in the "Order Notes" section which drop point you would like to pick up at.
- After your order is placed we will contact you with final weights and pricing. You can modify your order if need be.
- Pick up your order at the drop point during the scheduled time. Payment is made at the time of purchase. We accept cash or card.
- Whole Chicken
- Typically from 3 to 5 pounds and $15 to $25 is average
- Cornish Hen
- Under 3lbs. Most average 2 to 3 pounds.
- Half Chicken
- Typically from 1 to 3 pounds and $5 to $15
- Legs & Thighs
- Both are $6/lb
- Each package has 4 legs or thighs and typically from $7 to $8
- Each pack has 8 wings and usually around $11 to $14 on average
- 1 whole breast per package and typically weighs anywhere from .6 to 1.5 pounds. Most are right around a pound at $10
- $4 per pack
- Each pack has 2 backbones with the neck still attached.
- $4 per pack
- Each pack has aprox. 8 feet.